Thursday, May 26, 2016

Memebox FOMO Box

  I'm a sucker for mystery boxes, so when Memebox put their FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) box up for pre-order a few months ago I just had to have one. After waiting impatiently for the ship date to come I finally got the box of joy delivered to my doorstep. 


Here's what came inside.
Sheet mask overload!!! 


  My poor husband! He's already drowning in my skin care stuff, the bathroom is literally overflowing with bottles of lotions and potions, now the sheet masks are threatening to overflow out of the cabinet whenever he goes hunting for his shaving stuff. Overall I'm pretty happy with this box, mystery boxes can either be a source of huge happiness or disappointment in my book. This box's price was $39.00, Memebox valued the haul at $85.00. For me this was a fun way to try a bunch of new sheet masks and see what I like, what works and what to avoid in the future without having to troll through pages of masks.

  Obviously there are WAY too many masks to review in one post so I'm going to break them down by brand and/or line with a post for each. This may take me awhile since there is a TON of masks to go through! So let me know which ones you are most interested in and what information you like to get from a sheet mask review, I'm kinda new at this so guidance is appreciated!


  Maybe I can get Mr. to try a sheet mask too, LOL! 
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment